Sun 28 Feb 2016, 14:13
I don't know, I'm running out of week summaries.
- It's been snowing a lot so I've been shoveling snow a lot. Good exercise.
- Sold Street Fighter V on eBay and made back all the money I spent on it in the first place. I was considering rebuying it for PC, but I'm probably gonna wait for a sale. Servers aren't that great anyway.
- Been listening a lot to No Vaseline by Ice Cube. I really like that song, it's just so funny and a huge win against N.W.A. if you read the backstory about it or watch Straight Outta Compton.
- Signed up for iTunes Match, again. I want synced playlists and playback count. Been working good so far.
- Been playing more Black Ops 3. I still enjoy it. Kind of bored with the weapons though, I need to try some new guns.
- Finished the 70 star "TAS" to see what time I could ideally get in a RTA, and I'm very happy that I still have 4 minutes to improve before I max out and should learn new strats.
- Removed the SSD that was in my Mac Mini server.. Haven't decided what to do with the SSD, probably gonna end up putting it in my PC and put Windows and maybe 1 game on there, and then just dedicate the whole 250 GB SSD I have to games entirely.
- Watched a lot of Dudesons on YouTube and had a blast. They're still funny.
- Watched OoT 100% in 3 Pauses - really interesting for the most part.
- Switched back to my iPhone 6 Plus with great battery life.
- Switched my avatar on Twitter to a real picture of me. WHOA.
- Making a AVCHD version out of a MKV is not as easy as it sounds. Wasted a lot of time on it.
- Still have some grudges with printers.
- The bettery in the iPhone 5S was too bad so I gave up on it. Giving it to my mom instead, she really could use an upgrade from her 4S.
Well would you look at that? I found quite a bit to write about after going through my Twitter and seeing what I tweeted throughout the week.