I turned 20 this week. Other than that, nothing really happened.
- Been using my new iPad. A great device for lazy people.
- Ate smorgascake on my birthday, and had people over and had coffee with them.
- Been (re-re-re-re-re-re-re)watching That 70's Show. God I love it.
- Beat Mega Man 3 for my first time. I kinda like it. For the time being I like it more than MM2, just because the slide move makes the movement a lot more dynamic.
- Got a 3:43 in Kung Fu! 8th place at the time of writing (8 seconds from WR, which is a lot in this short game).
- I can't quit Mario 64, it's like a drug.
- Been really cold outside (averaging -35 C)
- Kinda stopped watching the Sopranos. I've moved to a weekly schedule.