Keyboard Collection (Updated: 7 Mar 2018)
Here's my keyboard collection with a few words about each.
I switch keyboard frequently so I won't bother listing here which one I am currently using, as I would have to go in every week and change it.
If you really wanna know you can ask me on Twitter.
Also back here frequently as I will keep this page updated.
Topre Realforce 88UB
- Honestly, it's very overpriced and overrated
- However, it is probably the best "all-round" keyboard I've used. I can type on it for hours without being annoyed. I can game on it without being annoyed. It's not too quiet, it's not too loud. It's good all around.
- Mostly bought it because a Swedish store had one left with the Swedish layout, so I couldn't resist
Apple Magic Keyboard 2
Fnatic Gear Rush (MX Blue)
- Re-branded Func KB-460. Has backlight, media keys, 2 USB ports and included wrist rest (detachable) - alot for the low price. Feels pretty good too.
- Bought it for less than $3. Used it very briefly. Too compact layout.
IBM Model M
- Bought from the marketplace on Sweclockers. PS/2 connector. My favorite keyboard for typing. Terrible for gaming.
Apple Wired Keyboard
- My first "expensive" keyboard that I bought with my own money. Actually my second one of these, as I sold the first one, then regretted it and bought another one the week after.
- It's a very good keyboard, but it's a bit "boring" and some games that use the CAPS LOCK key won't work well.
- Picture is of my 2013 battlestation
These have been sold, traded, given away or thrown out for various reasons.