We like the 4" iPhones!
By coincidence I happened to see a ad with the most popular phones in Sweden according to Prisjakt (which is a price comparison site, literally Pricehunt) and I found it interesting.
I don't care much about the Android phones, I've never heard of the HTC 10 for example, but I found the iPhone choices interesting.
- SE 16 GB is the most popular one, and honestly I don't blame anyone. I want one too.
- 5S is the 2nd most popular iPhone
By these two points alone, it would seem that people here want the smaller and cheaper iPhones.
- 6 16 GB is right after the 5S. This is one of the more surprising ones to me as I would've thought 6S would've been more popular.
- Then we have the SE 64 GB.
- And finally we got the the 6S, and it's even the 64 GB model.
Here are my conclusions:
- Swedes like smaller phones, seeing how iPhone SE and Z5 compact are dominating the list.
- Swedes prioritize price (iPhone 6 being more popular than 6S, though 5S isn't more popular than SE, but I think that's because the 5S is simply too old)
- Swedes are ok with 16 GB of storage
- Swedes really don't like the Plus sized iPhone (it doesn't appear until #34, which is the 6S Plus 64 GB)
Some things to consider:
- iPhone SE is the newest iPhone. In my experience, the newest iPhone will always be the most popular one.
- Not everyone uses this price hunting site. I do all the time, but a lot of people don't.
- A lot of people don't even price hunt their phones as they get their phones from their operators on contracts and such.
Now I want a iPhone SE again. It seems like a beautiful phone.